The Elizabeth Dole Foundation, together with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Philips, launched a virtual Spotlight Series program, focused specifically on addressing the relevant needs and questions for the veteran and caregiver community amid COVID-19. We encourage you to check out our events from earlier this year for information on Telehealth, Whole Health, Caregiver Support and Rural Health services.
We also encourage you to view our highlight reel from last year’s Convening, held on October 20, 2019.
- Accessing VA Telehealth Services During COVID-19 (held April 16, 2020)
- Accessing VA Self-Care & Whole Health Resources During COVID-19 (held May 20, 2020)
- Virtual Caregiver Support in Times of COVID-19 (held July 1, 2020)
- Supporting Rural Veterans & Caregivers During COVID-19 (held July 14, 2020)
- Hidden Heroes Among Us: Inspiring Community Action in the Caregiver Journey (held October 20, 2019)